Rss Feed

Mermaid Tutorial

Back from my holiday :3 and straight back to make up, sorry for the long wait, i decided to do something simple in my return, a colorful mermaid to awake spring THANK YOU FOR WATCHING ^//O//^ Make Up And Accessories Used + Natural Collection - Concealer + Hello Kitty - Foundation Ivory + Number 17; Shocking Pink - Eyeshadow, Electric blue - Eyeshadow + Avon - Gold Glimmer + Colour Trend - Lip gloss/ Eye Cream set + Janet - Blue Colour Dust + Clair's Accessories Assorted pin brush Set Make up Style - Mermaid - Music - Emilie Autumn - The Art Of Suicide / Thank God I'm Pretty Check me out on www.modelmayhem.com/bloodmyer vampirefreaks.com bloodmyer.deviantart.com www.myspace.com en-gb.facebook.com ~ Please ~ leave comments and suggestions for the next tutorial you want me to do :3



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZwEuOt5HCg&hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment