Rss Feed

Flower award Hair Accessories

YOUTUBE GOT TO MY VIDEOS AGAIN. SORRY I HAD TO MUTE THIS TOO. WOW THEY REALLY BEEN MESSING OVER ALL MY VIDS. I don't understand how all these ppl playing all kinds of music and youtube is picking on lil ol me. I luv y'all #45 - Top Favorites (Today) - Howto & Style Hey Y'all a couple of you wanted me to do a tut for the flower I made in the hump hairstyle video. Alot of you also wanted to know how I came up with that...well a long long long time ago someone showed me how to make it using that little trick....it was simple it was easy. Half way through this video I do a folding technique of my own. No one taught me that. Just something I decided to try one day. My mom is a seamstress and I guess that's why I am into crafts. Y'all stay tuned cuz I got some great videos coming up in the future. PS Y'all I was burning my fingers up with that hot glue gun....lol, lol



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFIfkdfWrDM&hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment